Church+, few questions

Home Forums General Forums Church+, few questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  han 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Marc Mercier
    Participant

Couple of questions, but a lead-in first: before I purchased Church+, I used the free Church theme to tweak and see if it’ll work for the application (as is the intended purpose of most free themes). I purchased Church+ less than a week later.
    Q#1: About 9 months post-Church+ install, I’d like to use the top menu font as the free template uses. What is the font (like the narrow, assuming Arial Narrow), and what .css file is it located in? Familiar with Google font use, as I’ve already changed the headers and title to use a specific one.
    Q#2: What are the suggested plug-ins required for the Church+ theme? I have Soliloquy installed (but not using, using a fixed image), are there any others I’ve overlooked.
    Q#3: I have the free Church theme installed, but not active and have noticed a lot of updates to it, but not the Church+ paid theme. Seems odd to me.

Best Regards,
    Marc

han
    Keymaster

Hi Marc.
    To answer your questions
    #1. It’s “Oswald” Google font. You can search the style.css using Find tool
    #2. Go to “Appearance > Install Plugins” to see the list of suggested plugins
    #3. Free Church and Church+ are two different child themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must login to reply to this topic.